sign up to access SUEZ Connect™
SUEZ Connect is a smart, reliable account management tool available to SUEZ Commercial and Industrial customers*. To register, you need to have a recent invoice (from the last 12 months) and your account number (that can be also found on the invoice).
*National customers will be registered by their dedicated account manager.
1. Fill the registration form above with your personal details. Please follow filling rules as advised under “?” signs:
2. Both account and invoice numbers can be found on your SUEZ invoice (should not be older than 12 months)
3. After completing the form, click on the “register” button. Check the information on the next screen and click “Confirm and sign up” to be directed to the SUEZ Connect welcome page.
Password requires minimum 6 characters and contains at least one letter, one number and one of these special symbols !@#$%^&*-?. Example: SuezConnect-16”
As an online portal, SUEZ Connect is available 24/7, enabling you to do business with us when it suits you on any device. It is a central place for you to:
- Manage your account details
- Query and pay your SUEZ invoices
- Download a copy of your invoice
- Manage and monitor your collection schedule*
- Manage your existing services with SUEZ or add new services*
- Generate waste reports*
- See historical account information (up to 2 years)*
- Monitor your transactions**
* currently available only for customers who have SUEZ bin on site.
**currently available only for Sydney Metro customers who use our facilities
SUEZ Connect is accessible via desktop and mobile devices. All desktop functionalities are available on mobile devices.*
*Biogas calculator only available on desktop and Ipad.