Coming soon- The new SUEZ Connect. A smarter way to manage waste.
SUEZ Connect is a smart, reliable account management tool available to SUEZ Commercial and Industrial customers*. To register, you need to have a recent invoice (from the last 12 months) and your account number (that can be also found on the invoice).
*National customers will be registered by their dedicated account manager.
We are currently working on improving the SUEZ Connect™ online customer portal with a new and improved 2.0 version available to you on 1st October 2021.
If you are interested in having an account, please register your interest by filling in the enquiry through the link here. You will then receive a welcome email with your username and a link to verify your email address and create your password after 1st October.
Password requires minimum 6 characters and contains at least one letter, one number and one of these special symbols !@#$%^&*-?. Example: SuezConnect-16”
As an online portal, SUEZ Connect is available 24/7, enabling you to do business with us when it suits you on any device. It is a central place for you to:
- Manage your account details
- Query and pay your SUEZ invoices
- Download a copy of your invoice
- Manage and monitor your collection schedule*
- Manage your existing services with SUEZ or add new services*
- Generate waste reports*
- See historical account information (up to 2 years)*
- Monitor your transactions**
* currently available only for customers who have SUEZ bin on site.
**currently available only for Sydney Metro customers who use our facilities
SUEZ Connect is accessible via desktop and mobile devices. All desktop functionalities are available on mobile devices.*
*Biogas calculator only available on desktop and Ipad.